Friday, March 18, 2011

Bad blogger

I know...I haven't been very regular in updating this blog as of late, I shall endeavor to do better! I also missed the March deadline for "The Stew Magazine", and I apologize to anyone who actually reads my column!  :)

Well, anyways...I have just completed my article for April's edition, and will be posting for it closer to the end of the month. I do hope that all those that read, enjoy it and find it useful!  ;)

I'm also planning my article for May already, so that I don't miss a deadline again!


For the mean time...here's a picture of my cat Levy. She picked us when we visited the local SPCA before Christmas. For those of you that don't know, when you get an animal from the SPCA, you aren't just paying for an animal, you are paying for the privilage of having a companion in your life. The price also covers the cost of the animal being spay/neutered, being micro chipped, having their shots, knowing exactly what their medical condition is (good, or not so good), and for their first vet visit whith you. When you do the math....you're getting a true bargain! If you can't have a pet where you currently live, or don't feel that you can care for one at this time, you can always donate your time and money to the SPCA. Call your local SPCA to see what you can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment